Interactivos?’16 Residencies: Possible Worlds. Creative and Collaborative Uses of Digital Technologies
Open Call Calendar
- Opening date of call for projects: 9 March 20166
- Open Call Deadline: 10 April 2016 (23:59 GMT+1)
- Publication of selected projects: 2 May 2016
The projects selected will experiment in a creative manner with any of the following technologies:
- Hardware and creative electronics. Clothing as an interface. Application of programmable and non-programmable electronic devices. Creative biological experimentation. Creation of electronic interfaces based on the biological processes of microorganisms. Biosensors.
Development of open-source systems and networks of sensors to monitor weather, air, land, plants, waste, etc.
- Creative use of codes: computer vision, augmented reality, sound experimentation, graphic experimentation, critical uses of social interaction tools, etc.
- Experimentation with materials: fibre, ligaments and smart and/or reactive inks.
Projects submitted will be developed at least partially in open workshops with interested users, to which end a public call will be launched once projects have been selected. The projects developed will be presented to the public after the residency has been completed.
The call is open to anybody who is interested and has a project that meets the criteria of the open call may submit their candidacy.
More information concerning the terms and conditions of the call can be foud here.
In collaboration with: