The HP wireless printer is easy to install and offers clear documents. Print, copy and scan with one compact device that fits neatly into small office spaces. HP Printers gives easy, reliable, and affordable printing and copying for professional-quality documents in one compact desktop device. To get the simple installation setup guidelines, visit www.123.hp.com/setup.
The process to Auto Setup the HP Wireless Printer with Wi-Fi Network
To auto-setup the HP wireless printer with a Wi-Fi network, pursue these on-screen steps provided below:
- Firstly, launch the favorite browser and go to the HP official website: 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once you reach there, find the HP printer driver via the model number or serial number and then download it.
- After downloading the printer driver, install it correctly as per the steps given over the screen.
- You should switch on the HP printer.
- Then choose the 'Network (Ethernet/Wireless)' option while setting up the HP printer.
- Afterward, hit the “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)” option.
- You have to wait for a moment for the HP printer to get linked with your Wireless network.
- After finishing the setup process, reboot the system for the correct working of your printer. If you are still unable to locate any issue regarding the HP wireless printer setup, then contact the customer care service.